‘What was best about the forum was to work with like-minded people, to learn from others and to help others to learn, to reflect and to use the models. After the forum, I’m consciously making more time for reflection and trying to be kinder to myself and to others. This was the first time that I’ve experienced a workshop where I believe that the event has truly tried to honour the commitments made.’
Richard Thomas, Group People & Organisational Development Director, UK
Your unique qualities and life experiences – ‘WHO’ you are ‘BEING’- reveal your human potential and define your purpose – ‘WHY’ you exist. Authentic leaders create the conditions for each person’s unique qualities to be lived. Authentic leaders leverage human potential and synchronise individual and collective purpose to inspire people and to ensure the greatest value for all.
Heart in Business Authentic Leadership Forums enquire deeply into what being an authentic leader means for you and how to create a more fulfilling life for yourself with enhanced returns for your organisation.
AUTHENTIC LEADERSHIP FORUMS are for you if:
- You want to work with integrity, pride, fulfilment and peace of mind.
- You want to leave a positive legacy in your professional life for colleagues, clients, community, suppliers and shareholders.
- You want to safeguard the welfare of our planet, your home and the home of all future generations.
- You want to secure the future of your organisation and be profitable in every way including financially.
- Quality time and space with a small group of like-minded leaders to reflect on the big ‘WHO’ & ‘WHY’ questions.
- A journey to the depths of your inner ‘BEING’ where the ‘WHY?’ reveals itself effortlessly and with profound clarity.
- New tools and practical tips to inspire a more authentic ‘BEING’ focused approach within your teams and organisation.
Forthcoming Authentic Leadership Forums:
- 20th November 2019 – St Ethelburga’s Centre for Reconciliation and Peace, London. Cost – £395 for the first delegate, £197.50 for the second and subsequent delegates. Book here!
- 11th & 12th March 2020 Skip Garden, London. Cost – £795 for the first delegate, £397.50 for the second and subsequent delegates. Book here!
- 1st October 2020 Skip Garden, London. Cost – £395 for the first delegate, £197.50 for the second and subsequent delegates. Book here!