THE HUMAN POTENTIAL FORUM
Leverage your Organisation and Team’s Potential and Create Business Breakthroughs
2018/2019 Dates in the UK, Geneva, and India
- Do you feel like breakthroughs have dried up in your business and you are not anymore exceeding the expectations of your customers?
- Are your people yearning to bring more of who they are into what they do?
- Is there an opportunity to shape your work so that it becomes a more fulfilling and meaningful experience?
- We have proven that, by developing HUMAN POTENTIAL, employees and businesses can thrive at the same time. We call this the HUMAN POTENTIAL WAY (See our case study).
- Imagine what would be possible if all your people were operating at their full potential? What new breakthroughs could happen if they were accessing their creative selves?
Are you curious to know more about the HUMAN POTENTIAL WAY to unlock business breakthroughs?
Then the Human Potential Forum may be just for you!
This 2-day event will allow you:
- To be immersed with fellow industry leaders in this way of being
- Experience what it is like to access more of your HUMAN POTENTIAL
- To come away with new tools and techniques to accelerate your business success
- To leave feeling inspired and equipped with some practical tools on how to bring it back into your workplace
Rather than wonder how the heart approach to organisations works, join us and experience it for yourself!
HUMAN POTENTIAL FORUM DATES
The following are the dates and locations for our upcoming Human Potential Forums:
- 6/7 December 2018 – Mumbai – Venue to be confirmed. For more information, please click here.
- 20/21 March 2019 – Geneva – Venue to be confirmed. Please book here.
- 4/5 June 2019 – St Ethelburga’s Centre for Reconciliation and Peace, Liverpool Street, London. Please book here.
Here is what past participants had to say about the 2-day experience:
“What was best about the forum was to work with like-minded people, to learn from others and to help others to learn, to reflect and to use the models. This was the first time that I’ve experienced a workshop where I believe that the event has truly tried to honour the commitments made” – Rich, Group People & Organisational Development Director, UK
“A great two days that left me excited and committed to make Quantic a great place to be, a place where people can shine and where the results are an outcome of the human factor” – Dave, Founder, Quantic, UK
“I enjoyed the opportunity to slow down and to think about my core values and principles. It was a way of zeroing in on areas of my potential which are under-developed and thinking about practical steps I can take to change that situation” – Miles, Head of Events, Wac Arts, London
For more testimonials, click here.
Click here to find out more about the event facilitators.
Click here to learn more about our overall approach to running organisations heartfully and for our proof that this works.
These events are for business leaders who want to make a difference in their organisations. We run separate events for coaches and consultants who wish to develop their ability to apply this approach with their clients. Please click here for events aimed at coaches and consultants.
If you have any queries or questions about this event, please email us
This series of events is run in conjunction with our partners at Being at Full Potential.